Friday, January 19, 2007

Remember the Moments

I came downstairs this morning after my shower, to find my DD and DH playing the piano. They were so busy playing and singing and enjoying their time together, that they were oblivious to me. I decided to grab the camera and snap a few pics. I am posting an edited for content version here, and will post a few more on the forum.

I could have used a different lens here. Iwas using my 50mm at 1.8, but I was plastered against the wall and still could not fit everything I wanted to (such as DH's head) into the picture.

Even thought they are only about 6 feet away from a large picture window, it was overcast and snowing out, so there was not much light, my ISO was at 1600 for these, so I decided to convert and embrace the grain!

5 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

These are so cute. I'm diggin the grain. :-)

Anna said...

GREAT conversion and you caught such a PRECIOUS moment in her life. She will cherish this when she is older.

Anonymous said...

This is so absolutely wonderful... what a treasure it is going to be for years to come..

Anonymous said...

I just love this series.. Somone mentioned hanging one over the piano.. Would be COOL!! M

My Life As I See It said...

How did I miss this one too??? The birthday suit....... gotta love it and thanks for the good wishes on my b/day. Muwah! Big fat kiss to you both.