Some of you were wondering how you would actually pour the milk sinced it as in a bag, so I hope that these pictures will help explain . The large bag has three small bags inside. You put one of the small bags in a milk pitcher, cut the corner, and pour away.

Now on to a few pictures from our day.I was busy doing laundry, and I came out to check on DD, she was being awefully quiet. I found her colouring away at her project centre.


Here she is proudly displaying her finished picture:
The picture itself. I am not sure if you can tell from this small picture, but the black spots are all little tiny cats, from the black stamper marker. She put lots of black cats on the page, cause they look just like Blackie, our one barn cat that she plays with.
7 comments:
hey, I have had milk in a bag like that before. You buy the pitcher that is designed specially for the milk. I have not seen this in many moons. You brought back some childhood memories for me.
Love the quiet art time. That child of yours is a little star here and on LDPT.
Cool shots Heidi.. Look forward to your posts Daily.. Im thinking she is a STAR everywhere.. Her family here sure does love seeing her daily!! M
Okay.. that's interesting with the milk in bags... it'll probably make it to the states one of these days.. :) And as usual... DD is a doll... love the cat stamp marker! :) It's raining cats!
That milk is very different. How interesting! Love the pics of the little artist!
Cute shot of DD at her desk. Aren't those desk the greatest. My kids loved theirs when they were younger and would sit there for hours.
I can just see my kids opening a new bag of milkg! Since they never ask for help for anything, I'm sure I'd have it everywhere if we got milk in bags like that.
Well the milk does make more sense now... you did a good job portraying it in pictures!! It does look interesting but not as interesting as Emma!!! I see she forgot her make up today! She probably wouldnt like to hear this but I think she looks better without her lipstick and eyeliner!!!
i love the one at her desk. what a cutie!
Post a Comment