Saturday, January 27, 2007

Flower Power!

I thought I would go for something a little different today. Just a few of DD showing off the new pair of pants that she picked out the other day. I wish I had a little more room to work with, so that I could have done these with the off centre composition in landscape mode. I think that might have worked a little better.

Notice how she is being all shy and cute:



Now this is more like it!

Okay, I just had to add this one in for you Margie. I was editing the other pictures, when DD said " Mommy, how is my eye makeup?" Well, sweetie, it is eye liner and you have definitely outlined your eyes! Great job for your first try, I think I need a picture of you with your eyeliner on. Surprisingly enough she agreed to 'a' picture.

I think we will have to work on her technique a little, but just thought I would share and give everyone a little chuckle for the day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! If you ever need a break... Emma is welcome to come visit Aunt Margie.. I just love her.. Wait .. you need to come too!! LOL We would have FUN!! M

THANK YOU for thinkin of me.. ;-)

Anonymous said...

LOL... great job on the eyeliner... I like the third pix of the new pants best.. it has attitude...

My Life As I See It said...

So who does she work for? Clinique, Mac or Estee Lauder? LOL!! eyeliner indeed.

Love the flower power pants. GIRL POWER! Looks like something I would wear....... love them!

Denise said...

That is too cute! Future makeup artist for sure!

Unknown said...

LOL! Love the eyeliner! The pants are darling too!

Anna said...

LOVE those pants and yes #3 shows her attitude! So cute with the eyeliner! Good catch!!

shell said...

OMG...I really did laugh out loud...

D Shoro said...

OK, I confess, she learned the eyeliner thing from me, that is exactly how I do it!(not on purpose though) These are soo cute!

D Shoro said...

OK, I confess, she learned the eyeliner thing from me, that is exactly how I do it!(not on purpose though) These are soo cute!