Yes, Grandma, I know you are looking and thinking, but that is not what she wore for Halloween. No, it was not her Halloween costume this year, but it was last year. I know, I know, why am I taking pictures of last year's costume??? Well, you see, because last year, E wanted pictures in her Halloween costume on the beach in Florida(we left for Florida after trick or treating last Halloween), but of course in the last minute rush, I forgot to pack the costume. Then by the time we got home, it was too cold and snowy, then next thing you knew it was summer, and way to hot to put on a heavy costume like this. So here we are, one year later, just getting pictures of her Halloween costume.

Attack mode

See, she is done, just plain done.

A close up of that expression. Seriously, how does she point her eyebrows like that?

Now to try and get some of this years costume before it snows.
4 comments:
OMG.... so freakin' cute! Those eyebrows man... killer!
i like
i like
i didnt really know what to do i think its real cute nancy
Post a Comment