I chose the colour purple for Inspiration Challenge #1 - Colour over at
Two Photogs. Basically all you need to do to participate is pick a colour and shoot it. You then use the handy template they provide to put the pictures into a neat little collage, post it on you blog and then comment and leave a link to your blog on their blog. Easy peasy right! Well, I guess that depends on what colour you choose. I chose Purple because it was my daughters favorite colour. Who knew I would be able to find so much purple around, or that purple came in so many different shades and hues.
4 comments:
Heidi, these are awesome! I love all the purple you found!!
Loooooooove! Especially the seats - so awesome!
Can you come back and post your link on today's blog post so we can enter you in the contest for the canvas? http://twophotogs.com/?p=81
VERY cool Heidi! Love all the purple you found!
Thanks ladies. I will go post the link again Brandy.
Post a Comment