I was at work today, and most of our flowers came in today for Valentine's. That meant we had 1000 roses, 640 gerbera daisies, 400 carnations, 200 cremones, 100 lilies and numerous other misc. flowers to clean, and now I am exhausted.
Not much creavitity today, just a couple of the lava lamp in DD room.

7 comments:
I bet you are tired!!! My hands hurt just thinking about all the work. Neat shots of the lava lammp!
Hope you get a good nights sleep.. My friends Hubby is in the Flower biz.. This is the BUSIEST time of the year.. Sleep Well - HUGS, M
still nice.. you are about to be hit with busy busy busy times aren't you? nice job on the shots for the last few days!
I am not a florist, just work at the store. I have worked at a few different flower shops, but I have never heard or seen a wired rose?
Yes, it is a very busy time, and Mother's day runs a very close second.
Well........ never seen a bad photo from you. You take good photos and you are a florist? Do you do arrangements too?
Jax, I do some but vases, and I make hand tied bouquest, but I do not make vase arrangements, funeral arrangements or corsages. I am starting to learn more about the arranging though.
Well heck.. even your non-creative shots are creative! LOL Love the lava lamp.. my niece was about 4 years old when she announced that she wanted one for Christmas... she got it! :)
Post a Comment