I decided to practice some backlighting the other day, and I thought I would use a subject that could not move or talk back. I just feel like I never get eoungh contrast when I use this kind of lighting even when I boost it in PS afterwards.
Okay so these two are not backlighting! I did vary my DOF from 22 to 2.8. Love that shallow DOF.
I can't decide which is my favorite... I really like that last one.... but so many of the others are terrific too.... what a terrible thing to have to choose between so many great shots.... I think Margie was right.. you need to look into selling some of your flower shots.
4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE your flower shots lately!!
I think the 4th and the last one are my favorites!
I can't decide which is my favorite... I really like that last one.... but so many of the others are terrific too.... what a terrible thing to have to choose between so many great shots.... I think Margie was right.. you need to look into selling some of your flower shots.
I have never seen a bad floral shot from you. For that matter, I have not seen a bad shot from you, period!
WOW.. that's all.. LOL
Post a Comment