Monday, October 17, 2011

Arches

We were able to spend a couple of days in Moab to explore the amazing red rock landscapes unique to the area.  On the first day we toured through some of Arches National Park.    The size, or just how  magnificent these rock formations is simply amazing.  I do not think that words can do them justice.  I really do recommend seeing them in person if you like this sort of thing at all.




 I think this is Park Avenue.  It is a completely amazing, huge rock wall.




You can see one of the windows and the La Sal mountain range off to the right.


Balanced Rock






Garden of Eden, I think...





Cove of Caves


Stay tuned for for more pictures from Arches National Park.

1 comment:

My Corner Of The World said...

Heidi I am loving seeing all your shots from your trip. I was so far behind it took me a while to look at all of them.