Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dew Drops Everywhere

The other morning was perfect for getting out and capturing the dew on the flowers and of course the grass. I love the fact that you can get an image within the water drop itself. I do find it very difficult to hand hold these though and get everything in focus. Another photographer has shared a tip with me, though that I can invert the centre column of my tripod and use it that way. Now, I am not sure but I think the neighbours think I might be a little strange already, when I am out there taking pictures of the wet grass early in the morning. Just wait to they see me with my tripod and the camera turned upside down.

I think this one is my favorite. Although it is hard to chose, because just like snowflakes each one seems to be unique in size and the way it is attached to that blade of grass.


I feel like this drop is going to let loose and slide down the blade of grass at any moment when I look at this one.



No comments: